Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quick Recap!

Finnegan and cousin Peter.

Claire and Auntie Paige.

Gunnar and Jax!

Cade in the yard.

Claire dancing!

Wow...this week has been crazy! I'm just going to put up a quick post and let the pictures speak for themselves.
-Claire danced at the 3rd of July celebration.
-We got to go to the parade on the 4th...so much fun!
-Had a picnic at Lisa's...WAY too much food!
-Watched fireworks and got home at 11:15 PM...Church the next morning was especially fun with four tired kids and two tired adults!
This week we've been cleaning-up the house, feeding the missionaries, mowing the lawn and playing in the new big backyard. There is still a TON to do but, I am taking my time and trying to enjoy it because4 I swear that this is the LAST move...really, I told Eric that when I die I want to be buried in the backyard!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Whoooh. Makes me want to sit down and take a break just reading how busy you have been.

Ashley said...

I am so behind...and so lazy this summer!!! I think I took like one picture the whole weekend...isn't that pathetic for me?!?! I think so! I am impressed you are so much more on top of it pregnant and with a move.