Yep...poor little Claire is never going to be able to date with four brothers watching out for her (Eric is thankful for this)! While it may be news to y'all...Eric and I have known that this little one was a boy for a little more than a month. The kids are happy and we are just getting more excited as the weeks go by.
Now, on to due dates. The ultrasound gave us a due date of Jan 2., but, the doctor isn't sure whether to change it from the original due date of Dec. 26th. With either of these due dates we are just praying that he isn't born on Christmas...what a sucky birthday that would be!
In other pregnancy news, I have a little pooch starting to grow that no matter how much I suck in, doesn't go away. Frustrating, because it is enough to make me break out the maternity pants, and make me look pudgy...but I definetly do not look pregnant yet. I haven't gained weight yet, but that's about normal for me until 5 months...so, I plan to pack on the pounds in CA on our trip! I'll post the ultrasound pics later...we actually have to go back again and get more pictures of his spine because he was laying flat on his back an thus they couldn't get the proper angle of the spine. Oh well, I love looking at them and now i get another chance to do so!
1 year ago

5 comments:
I had decided it was your fault it was another boy because the only names I ever remember you mentioning when we were growing up were Cade and Claire.
Then I realized that made no sense because if that held you back from a 2nd girl you'd also only have 2 kids .. oh well LOL
Does this mean there might be a 6th?
I would worry about Claire having 4 brothers, the reason is this... MORE BOYS hanging around your home. Beware of sleep overs. I have heard stories of brothers and sisters having their friends over and having kissing parties.
Oh, BEWARE!
Claire is going to love having all the boys friends around the only problem I can see if Cade tell his friends he would kill them if they dated his sister!! Congrats again on the new little one maybe Roxie and your new one can share the same birthday
Crap...I wasn't worried until I read Dawn's post! Great...one more thing to worry about! :)
That is why we have a NO SLEEPOVER rule. =/
Post a Comment