Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finn...Crazy, but Cute!

Don't let the innocent face get to you...inside lurks the heart of a demon!:)


So, yesterday Finnegan runs up the stairs with the kids to play. Okay, no big deal. I usually follow, well, because he's only 17 months and he's NUTS! But, this day I looked in the sink and said to myself hey I'll give him 5 minutes before I go up there so I can at least load the dishwasher. Afterall, what could happen in 5 minutes??? (Famous last words) So, about a minute after he went up the stairs I hear him coming down. I was on the phone at this point and I turned to look at him and freaked! He had blood coming out of his mouth,a razor in his hand, and most disturbing...a huge smile on his face! Yep, my little crazy-man somehow got into my bathroom, opened up a cabinet, and dug through it until he found a razor. He then proceeded to take the protector off of it and stuck it in his mouth. I really think that we'll have a huge blow-out party when he turns two...that is if he makes it to two!:) By the way, he's fine...I'm the one who was traumatized by this event!

4 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

I love you guys but you have the craziest kids ever!!! LOVE YA GUYS

Paige said...

Picturing him with the blood and the smile makes it very creepy.

Unknown said...

OMG! My adreneline is pumping just thinking about it! I can't even imagine how freaked out I would have been!

Dawn said...

YIKES! That is all I can say.