Here we go again. Yep...baby number five is on the way! It still hasn't totally sunk in, but now that my clothes are getting tight we are starting to tell people. We are 12 weeks pregnant and due end of Dec/early Jan. So, I'm sure that once the baby is born the shock will have worn off...right? Needless to say that when two pink lines came up on that pregnancy test I FREAKED!!!! I ran upstairs, woke Eric up, dragged him downstairs and with tears in my eyes begged him to tell me that I was seeing things and that there WEREN'T two lines on that darn test. His response? :) "Yep, there are two lines...uh, can I go back to bed now?" So, we have adjusted pretty well by this point...life sure does like to throw curve balls at us every once in a while! :) The kids have already nicknamed the baby 'Tornado', which is REALLY ironic because they came up with that name three days before an actual tornado hit our town! So...wish us luck...we are SOOOOOOOOOOOO going to need it! :)
Otherwise, today we played in the sprinkler for a while. There is nothing sweeter than watching the kids run around in the backyard giggling...I love summer days like this! Enjoy the pics!

7 comments:
Maybe he will be born on Roxies birthday!!!
congrats. Though I just realized when I asked you about the crib you were SSSSTtttRRREEEEtttCCCHHHING
the truth just a little bit. :)
I'm glad you're in your new home though, your baby will fit so nicely :)
12 weeks? Ok, I thought this might have happened during the tornado.
That Last one was randy, This is ME!
I think you hang out with the Peters/bremners too much. that must be it. Dec/Jan babies you know aren't planned. Who would want a Christmas baby? Ty's b-day is Dec 19th. Good luck!
Can you be late so we can have them around the same time? ;0)
I'm so, so happy for you - didn't you say you wanted another one? Maybe just a little sooner than expected! I hope it's a girl! You need some more estrogen in that house!
Oh it's soooo nice now to hear friends are prego and not have that nasty, ugly pang of jealousy hit me. It always made me feel like a bad person.
Yay! We're having babies Nessa!
Wowee!! How exciting! You are a great mom, that is why God keeps sending you more little ones to take care of! Congratulations!
WOWEE!! Another baby! GOOD LUCK and congratulations on your nice big house, how wonderful.
Post a Comment