So throughout all of my pregnancies I have not escaped from the cravings that go along with it all. With Cade I at tons of bacon, anything chocolate, and I absolutely LOVED the Chef Boyardee Spaghetti-o's with Meatballs. After that fun weight gain I was happy to find that with Claire all that I wanted was salad. Seriously though, every night it was a big salad with a couple Smarties candies for dessert. Jaxon's pregnancy was filled with nachos and at least once a week, Eric would drive to Dairy Queen at night once the kids were asleep to get me a mint chip milkshake (the largest size they had)! With Finnegan, well, lets say it was a good this we didn't just name him Jalapeno! I ate so much spicy food that I am shocked that it didn't burn a hole through my stomach lining! Now, to our current debacle...I mean pregnancy!;) The other day I was at the store and saw a limited edition M&M bag that was coconut flavored. I said why not try them and now I'm HOOKED! I told Eric that I had eaten one of those 2 lb. bags in only two days because they were so great, and so he went to our grocery store and literally bought out all the bags on their shelf! What a sweetie! It really is the little things like this that show love an support and I am so thankful for him...and those M&M"S!
1 year ago

7 comments:
what a great guy. Eric really knows how to take care of you when you're pg. He's also a great friend. We really appreciate all his help with picking up and then donating everything for our Relay for Life yard sale.
Gotta love it! Let us know if you eat them all.
boy I want to try those!! Grandma B
Seriously they come in coconut!!!??? mmmm I will have to come over and try one out since you hubby bought the whole supply! haha What a good hubby!
I needed some icecream for desert this weekend and when we got there I bought a sundae for me and a icecream sandwhich (mint) for Eli..and Noah looked at me at just laughed and said I bet that is really for you later isn't it?!?! I couldn't help but laugh because I probably would end up eating it too.
Your lucky! Maybe mine will be better next pregnancy .. right now he just thinks I'm insane :0)
Gummy Worms need I say more... I had to have gummy worms or I thought I would die...Funny thing is I HATE GUMMY WORMS
BTW you really do have the best husband ever. Randy wouldn't buy that for me, he would just say that cravings aren't real and that we don't need to spend money on those sorts of things and that none of us need junk in the house to eat. yeah, I know.
Post a Comment