Just a fun picture of Finnegan and Ranger!
Well, the Relay was this weekend (Saturday). The four kids and I were able to walk the team lap all together which was a lot of fun! I pushed the stroller with Claire on top and the two little boys inside while Cade walked the whole thing by himself...I'm really proud of him! We had a healthy snack of popcorn and cotton candy...yum, yum, and then I took them home for a late dinner. I would usually go back and walk late at night, but was feeling really wretched and opted out this year. It was fun and Cade can't wait to attend next year and volunteer to work a booth. He's such a great kid!
Yesterday (Sunday), we went to Church, and then attended Anjelica's 2nd birthday party. Wow...Israel and Myra went all out for her with pinatas, balloons, candy bags, cake, TONS of food and water games. The kids had a great time and were luckily nice and tired by the time we got home. Now, we just have to get ready to pack-up for the Ca trip on Thursday. I am excited to go, but at the same time dreading how much work it is to take four kids on vacation. Their schedules get mixed up, and they get crazy! By the time we all get back to MN Eric and I are in dire need of a vacation ourselves! Hopefully, I'll be able to post while were in Ca so you can see what we are up to!

1 comment:
Sounds like a blast! I wish I was going to get to see you when you were here - I swear I'm coming to MN with the baby - you better let me pitch a tent in the yard lol
Post a Comment