
Today, Eric and I have been married for 8 years! Seriously, where does the time go? I feel so blessed and so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life. He's a great father and an awesome husband. Who knew way back in high school that the guy with the bleached blond hair and ear rings would end up being my husband? I guess that you never know who you'll meet, when you'll meet them, and how it will impact your life. So today on my eighth wedding anniversary I will say, "I Love You, Eric. Thanks for picking me and making me the happiest that I've ever been!"

6 comments:
aaaawwwwhhh. We are glad you married Eric too! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you both, we love you. Rick and Eileen
Congratulations you guys. Eric is a lucky guy!!!
That's so sweet! I really need to find a yearbook so I can see if I remember Eric from high school lol
I'm so happy for you guys!!! We miss you tons
Congratulations and many more!
What a great asset you guys are to Austin!
Post a Comment