The kids opening the door to the new house!
Cute pic of Finn!
Well, the computer is finally set up and I can start to blog again! Whew...what a crazy few weeks it has been here!
We officially moved in last Thursday and we have been crazed ever since! Ripping down wallpaper, painting, demolishing cabinets, hanging curtains, buying new light fixtures, unpacking, and realizing how much junk we own! Seriously, later today I am going to the Salvation Army to make a BIG donation!
Well, now that we were in the house Claire FINALLY got to have her birthday party. We did it last night and she had a lot of chocolate and fun! Yes, I made the cake and it was fun, but took forever! :) Tonite is her music recital and then this weekend is her dance recital. After that is blessed nothingness...well maybe some swimming lessons here and there for the kids, but other than that our summer is free! YIPEE! Hope the beginning of summer is going well for all of you!

5 comments:
I'm glad you guys finally got into your house. I hope you're taking pictures, I'd love to see the before and after shots. You always do a cute job of decorating.
I can't wait to see pictures of your new house... The kids are so cutie!!
Gorgeous cake! why didn't you donate to the salvation army BEFORE you moved all the stuff?. Glad you are back.
Cake looks great - i should have hired you to do my wedding cake hehe
Funny you sent me that message on my blog NOW .. I was sitting here on PBS watching the history of joseph smith and mormonism - it's very interesting I never knew the history.
When did you become a vegetarian?
I've been a vegetarian for more than a year now. After I had Finn I had some trouble with digesting meat for a while and by the time everything got back to normal I really liked the whole vegetarian diet...who knew? :)
Post a Comment