She's also a Dancer
Crazy month! Well, our closing date has been pushed back to the 29th of May. We have one week! Well, actually it is two weeks because we are having new flooring installed throughout the house and we want it finished before we move in. This month has had some fun moments that I haven't blogged about yet.
-Finnegan is cutting molars and is now starting to talk.
-Cade is in his last few days of school, and is looking forward to the beginning of swimming lessons.
-Jaxon is crazy...always crazy. Cute, but crazy!
-Claire turned five (but is holding out for a birthday party at the new house), she had her dance pictures taken...the above pic is at home before we left for the photo studio, and graduated from preschool this morning!
So, we will close on the new house on the 29th, and we are hoping to move in on the 5th of June! I am trying to take this opportunity to throw out/donate/give-away a bunch of stuff that we do not need and no longer use! Enjoy the pics!

8 comments:
It was so much fun to be Claire's teacher. She's such a sweetie. I love the dance pic!
I'd have the party in the old house. Why take a chance on all that new flooring?
I hear you...what I failed to mention was that it is going to be an OUTSIDE bbq birthday party!
Congratulations to Claire!!!!
I am in Albuquerque trading a dog for a Denni! See you soon and Denni wants Claire to come over and play as soon as possible!
Claire will be sooooo excited!
How cute - just think Nessa .. before you know it that little tassle hat will be for high school graduation.
Are you understanding yet why our folks always said we grew up so fast?
She is SMILING!
I know...shocking, huh? :)
Post a Comment