Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What We Did for St. Patty's Day!

Jax, Claire, and Finn at the house!

Cade and a Random Kid...Cade is in green!

St. Patty's Day was so fun for us. It was a big help that the weather was beautiful. Claire, Jax, Finnegan and I went outside in the front yard for a while. They had a blast. After Cade got home we went to the park for a while and got them all tired! We left the park and went to the grocery store to pick out green food...salad for me and Eric, and green grapes to go with the green pancakes we made for dinner. It was a fun day and now I have to clean up food coloring from the countertop!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Green Pancakes? Your such a fun Mom! I never got green pancakes! LOL

Ashley said...

Thank for letting me know about the shirts at target. I bought him a St. Patty's day shirt then along with a pair of pants and shoes...I just cannot say no like I should! Cute idea to cook green things. I am excited for when I have older kids to get kicks out of things like that...but at the same time I don't mind waiting for older kids.