The other three all dressed-up!
Well, I know it has been a while, but the last few weeks have been rough. Eric's beloved Grandfather passed away and our whole family made a mass exodous out to California to attend the funeral. Eric was going to travel out there on his own, because hey, 6 plane tickets don't come cheap! We are so very blessed that my parents offered to fly me and the kids out as well. So, we packed up and flew into San Jose. We spent a lot of time with Eric's grandmother, and were able to visit with my parents in the evenings. The kids had a pretty good time, all things considered, and had Easter egg Hunts, walks on the beach, and for some reason Finnegan found a new favorite toy...his Great-Grandmother's oven rack!
It is nice to be home and getting everything back to normal...whatever that is! I promise to never go this long without blogging again...I feel like I am playing catch-up!

1 comment:
we're glad you're back and blogging again!
Post a Comment