Jax is the King of funny sayings and one-liners. The things that this kid comes up with are a constant reminder that I am in for it when he becomes a teenager! So, the other day he was in our front room 'playing', otherwise known as tormenting, Claire. Claire comes running into the kitchen crying and whining that, "Jax hit me!" Well, Jax, upon hearing this, comes running up to me and says in a tear-filled voice, "I didn't hit her...I did Kung-Fu!" I know that I should have had more restraint, but all I could do was laugh (literally until I cried)! Apparently, in Jax's world Kung-Fu isn't a punishable offense...who knew! :)
1 year ago

4 comments:
That was hilarious! He is seriously one funny character!
We also do a lot of Kung Fu at our house. Unfortunately, Tyler knows now that it IS a punishable crime. He too thinks it is not hitting though.
I love that guy!
That is when you give him the HIYAAA chop back and say it's alright buddy, Mommy was just doing Kung-Fu too.
Post a Comment