The Crocodile cake!
Well, Jax turned 3 on the 12th of March. I haven't gotten these pictures put up due to the fact that the family party was last night. I love making the kids fun cakes and so I let Jax look online with me to see what he wanted. In true Jaxon fashion, he couldn't decide, so I ended up making 2. This was actually a good thing due to the fact that there were 20 people eating cake!
Jax had a great birthday and I am amazed at what a little fireball this child of mine is. He loves to be 'The Big Boy', while at the same time is my best cuddler. The combination is both endearing and sweet! He ran around with all his cousins and hasn't let go of the truck set that Auntie Lisa got him. I'm hoping that he comes down from the sugar high sometime next week! :)

6 comments:
Love the cakes!!! So cute! And yes, you are crazy, but such a great mom. Hang in there...love ya!
That cake is adorable!
Skylar turns 3 on the 31st - he's not even mind and I'm so sad he's growing up so fast .. I can't imagine how YOU feel!
When do we get another girl to hear stories about? hehe
Bite your tongue Tara! :)
Those cakes are amazing, I wish I had the time and the patience, oh and the talent. How fun that you guys are so close to family for these special days.
cute cakes! let me guess...familyfun.com right? that's where I got a couple of my cake ideas.
The gift his UNCLE DAVID got him - Lisa pays for nothing!
Post a Comment