Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You've GOT to Be Kidding Me!!!


Well, I swear, sometimes I think that Fate just sits around trying to think up new ways to mess with me! Eric and I are planning a trip out west to California next week. The kids and Eric and I are so excited and so are the grandparents and great-grandparents. We are leaving on the 14th and will be back the 20th. So, of corse, we have the plane tickets...the rental car...the dog in the kennel...everything is set! I should have known that everything was too easy! Yesterday I stubbed my toe really hard into the corner of a door. During the day my foot got progressively worse and worse, so this morning I went into the ER. Well, I didn't break my little toe. I broke the bone farther down in my foot! Now, I have a walking boot and a beautiful black and blue foot. Oh, and our trip? Yep, like a moron I am still going to try to go, because hey...what else could happen!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh My Goodness! I think you were in line with me up in the pre-existance. You know the line I'm talking about...give me all the drama, hardship and crap line. BRING IT! We can take it!

Dawn said...

Well, I think you just wanted something else in the basement for the children to write on other than your legs. =D

Actually, let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

meredith said...

Silly silly girl..... Feet are for walking on- not kicking the wall!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to the reunion? BTW - is that YOU with the long hair in the picture. I never thought I'd see the day!

Tara R.

Unknown said...

You could DIE!!!!! Think about it.

Nessa said...

Thanks Lisa!

****Tara! What's your e-mail!!!!!

RoomWithAView said...

Tara.Rathbun@marriott.com

Anonymous said...

That really sucks! I hope you heal quickly! Mommies and broken bones have never mixed well.