Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow!


Well, as mommy to four children my long hair has suffered most cruelly. Just between the kids going to school, and walking to the park, and cleaning the house, etc., there is just no time for me to do my hair. Add in the fact that Finnegan has developed acid reflux and pukes all over me at least five times a day...there aren't enough showers to keep me clean! So, I called my hairstylist and begged her to get me in, which she did. I am now happy to report that Finn has thrown-up on me three times today, and none of it has gone into my hair! Oh, the things we do for our children.

Today is also Mother's Day. We were so lucky to share the day with Lisa and her kids, as David is out of town with a family emergency. The kids have been running around and crazy which translates into THEY ARE GOING TO BE TIRED TONIGHT!!! Eric and the kids spoiled me rotten and I send my best wishes to all the mom's who have sacrificed food, time, personal hygiene, and don't forget our hair, for our children.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE hair! I have cut my hair off with just about every kid!

Katie said...

I LOVE it! You look so hip and ready for a night on the town. Who'd ever know that you stay home with pucking babies all day. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Hey it looks great and thanks for a great Mother's Day. It was fun being with you guys and the crazy houseful of kids running around. Eric, I pork was fabulous. Thanks

Unknown said...

I meant the pork was fabulous not I. Sorry for the typo.

Heather said...

I still don't dare to cut my hair short. And here I thought you were gorgeous before! All I can say is WOW you look fabulous.

TStevens said...

Lisa blogs a few days and she gets the link for us in the side bar!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

And you already know I think it is darling on you! See you tomorrow....I really should be in bed already but I cannot fall alseep......mmmmmm!!!