Cade...he lost his other top tooth the night before school!
Claire sitting at her desk in first grade!
Yep...it is here! The school year has begun out here in Austin! Cade has entered into third grade and loves his class. Claire is in first grade and is super excited to be going to the elementary school with Cade. We all went to the school yesterday to ensure that they each got to their respective classes, and due to cold windy weather, the younger three and I picked them up in the car. Today, the weather is cooperating much more and so Cade and Claire walked to school and they will be walking home. I can't tell you how nice it is to live so close to the school! The irony of the kids going back to school is that they have been back for ONE DAY, and Jax is sicker than a dog with a high fever. Poor kid, hopefully he'll feel better by next week when he begins his final year of preschool! Finnegan is crazy as usual, and Griffin finally crawled this morning (instead of rocking back-and-forth on his hands and knees)! So, here's to back to school and hopefully the return of my sanity...well, I can hope!

2 comments:
tell Jax to feel better and Cade and Claire got great teachers. What a fun time for them!
I hope you can get a breather. Let me know if you need anything. I am often out running around during the day - without any little ones with me. I am more than willing to help, especially since I won't be making a weekly stop over there.
Post a Comment