Finnegan
Griffin
Many times I have been asked the question, "How do you handle 5 kids and all the things that come with that?" The answer: I have learned to let the little things go, and to create shortcuts. These pictures are my kids favorite 'shortcut'! It is always easier to wipe skin down than to try to get stains out of shirts! :) As proof of this refer to the picture of Griffin in his bathtub! He only wants to feed himself and does such a GOOD job! ;) Jax and Finnegan actually eat very cleanly, but have gotten so used to taking off their shirts (unless it is winter and freezing), that it is now second nature to strip down before they eat! So, while many will roll their eyes and wonder why my boys are always taking their shirts off at dinner, to them I say, "I DO ENOUGH LAUNDRY!" :)

5 comments:
And that, my friend,is why I love you. Great idea.
I can totally hear you saying that...
but I saw the post about the move it move it dance.... I think you're going to be in a lot of trouble....
Your kids are beautiful! I can't believe you already have five. I bet your busy busy busy. Tell Eric I said hi.
brilliant. Keep the tips coming.
Post a Comment