Sunday, October 3, 2010

Haircuts and Grandparents!

My new Do!

Log ride at the Mall

Raiders shirts and pumpkins!

Well, to start, last week I got my hair cut and dyed. The color is dark, but ironically it is still lighter than my natural shade! :) It was time for something new and so i just told my stylist to have fun and do whatever she thought would look good! I LOVE it!
So, Thursday Eric, the kids and I, drove up to the Mall of America and met my parents who had just flown in. We walked around the mall, ate some food, and drove back to Austin later that evening. The kids have been spoiled rotten for the last few days...there will be no living with them now! We were able to go to the Homecoming Parade, The House of Bounce, Oxbow Park, and made little trips to the grocery store, Target, and Grandpa and Grammy even bought all the kids their own pumpkins! We are very blessed that they were able to make the trip out here and enjoyed every minute of it!
***Side-note- Eric just yelled for me to look in the hallway and when I did I saw that Griffin has figured out how to climb the stairs...my response, "Oh, CRAP! Where is the baby gate?) :)
Well, Grandpa and Grammy are leaving in an hour and we are going to clean the house, dig out winter clothes, and get ready for school tomorrow...did I mention that it was in the 30's this morning? Yikes! Have a great week y'all!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Love the hair and man those kids are so stinkin cute! I sure miss them..oh and I miss you and Eric too ;)

Dawn said...

I noticed your new cut and color when I saw you outside of Jan Muzik's. Very cute! I can't wait to see it in person.