Friday, February 12, 2010






I'm back! Finally I can update y'all of life with Five kids! My beautiful fourth child, Finnegan decided to destroy the computer, so Eric bought me this new laptop for Valentine's Day! So, here's the update:
ME: I'm doing great, if just a bit sleep deprived. Life is just plugging along and I am feeling so unbelievably blessed that I have five healthy, happy kids, and don't forget a loving and understanding hubby who dotes on us all. I am a chef, a chauffer, and definetly a maid...roll it into one and you get "Mommy"!
CADE: He's doing great! He loves karate class and has finally lost a tooth...actually now he has lost two! He is staying up late and reading the 'Percy Jackson' book so that he can see the movie next weekend. He still loves all things chocolate, which is good because today was his classes Valentine's Day party!
CLAIRE: Still the sweetheart/diva of the house. She loves her dance classes and loves Kindergarten. She is a wonderful little girl and is so cute and funny to be around! Right now her favorite thing is putting on make-up and drawing.
JAXON: He's just NUTS! He's in preschool 2 days a week and has moved up to Primary in Church. He is full of energy, but definetly suffers from middle child syndrome. :)
FINNEGAN: Another crazy child! He loves to help me cook and clean. His birthday is next Sunday and he'll be turning 2! Where does the time go? Finn has a great personality and what we call his 'drunk irishman smile'!
GRIFFIN: He's 6 weeks and a cutie! He's smiling a lot and sleeping great...during the day. We've already blessed him at Church and bought him a new car. Seriously, three hours after his birth Eric went out and bought us a YUKON...we out-grew the minivan! He's a good baby and is getting WAY to used to being held, but oh well!
Eric: What can I say I love him so much and I thank heaven that he still chooses to come home every night instead of running screaming into the hills! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad to hear an update from you. Wow...5 kids huh? I honestly can't imagine how that would be. Keep posting!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Glad you are back looking forward to seeing those kids soon! Love E