Finn opening presents!
Chocolate with peanut-butter chips...yummy!
He can melt my heart with his smile, but can also destroy the house in zero to sixty seconds! Finnegan turned 2 yesterday! I can't believe how grown-up he is getting! The time has just flown by and now he's a walking talking little 'crazy-man'. We had the Peters family over yesterday, along with the missionaries, Bonnie and the Benitez family! Finn was spoiled by all and we had lots of yummy cake and ice cream. The day was made even more special because we were able to celebrate Zeke's (Lisa and David's son) 11th birthday! So, to Finn and Zeke Happy irthday to you both...and try to survive for another year, okay?

4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I am glad you are back.
sorry we missed it. Next year we'll all be healthy for sure!
CRAZY!!! I can't believe he is 2!!! Time sure does fly!!
Post a Comment