Monday, February 15, 2010

It Starts..


So, Claire comes home the other day and informs me that a boy in her class named Brandon asked her out on a DATE! She then said she told him "no"! So cute, but I'm not ready for this stuff...and if I'm not reasy you KNOW Eric isn't! :) The boys however have been plotting Brandon's demise ever since! Yep- good luck dating Claire. With four brothers it will take a very brave boy...add in Eric as Dad and there is a chance she will have a boyfriend by the time she's thirty!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She's HOW old? Oh goodness .. I don't think I'm ready for this parenting stuff :0)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

30 sounds like a good sensible age to me!!! E

meredith said...

PPPPSSSSSTTTT Claire, they can pick you up at my house- once your 16.

Dawn said...

He is a very cute boy!