Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Trip!

Wow...lots of fun, but LOTS of work. I always forget that a "vacation" with four kids isn't really a vacation for Eric and I...maybe when they are a little older? In all seriousness we had a lot of fun visiting with all the family. We got to go to my Dad and step-mom's home in Carmel, visited my mom, uncle, cousins, step-sis, and her kids in Forestville, and even got to spend some time with Eric's grandmother and cousins in Gilroy! The kids had a wonderful time and we are so thankful for everyone that helped us out with the kids and made this trip so memorable. There are tond os stories, but I think that the pictures say it all...enjoy!
Cousin Emma and Finnegan

Eric, Deva, and Me!

Ha! It is possible to get all four in a picture!

Claire and Jax at the beach.

Cade hunting for Hermit crabs...gross!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that the Emma that had the Boston accent when she was little? I seem to remember some cousin you always had stories about ....

H. Wimmer said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!!

Dawn said...

It's good to have you back... double trouble rolls on.

Dawn said...

Back where is the question. Hmmm. I may have to go and find some landmarks that I can google to see where I live. The children's school forms won't tell me. The person filling them out forgot to put the city and state details on them.