Did you know that in California there are signs all over the roadways stating that you can only use your cell phones if you have a 'hands-free' set-up for it. They want to make sure that your hands stay on the wheel the whole time. While this is a great idea I have to interject that I saw so many people talking into their ear-pieces on the freeway, while eating. I don't just mean crackers, or some fries. I saw people eating Subway sandwiches, and one guy on the freeway eating an ear of corn! So, thank you California for protecting us from cell-phone drivers, but watch out for the EATERS!
1 year ago

9 comments:
LOL that's so totally true. i remember riding with a friend the 1st time she went through a drive through after she got her license and it was very scary. I'm more afraid now of the people who do their make up or shave when driving.
Amen!
HA! I'm worried about mom's like me who have to hand stuff to their children in the back seat while driving;to avoid the screaming. I always look at the road, but nonetheless I am distracted.
Back in the 60's before we had cellphones I spent too much time on the freeways going to work and saw many California drivers reading their newspapers or ladies putting on their makeup. This was during morning rush hour traffic but then of course we were not going all that fast either.
I find that if I can get a few minutes of sleep on the way into work I do better at work.
I still see people on their cell phones all the time. I don't have bluetooth and it amazes me how many people get mad at me for NOT answering my phone when driving - heaven forbid I was unavailable for 20 minutes!
Teenage drivers are the worst .. I once had this teenage driving friend named Nessa ....
comeone Tara, I NEED to hear those stories!!!!
Not if you value your life Meredith! :)
I heard a great story mind you I didn't see it.. A woman was driving in California and nursing her baby!!
TRUE STORY!! She also had 4 other babies in the car with her!! Those Crazy Wimmer Cousins
Post a Comment