Thursday, September 10, 2009

School...Glorious school!



Yep...school is here for Cade, Claire, and Jax! YIPEE!!!!!! (i'm not excited at all!) So, this Tuesday was the older two first day. Cade got driven off to school by Eric, while the little boys and I walked Claire to the Kindergarten bus stop. It was so sweet to see her getting on the bus! We jumped into the van and followed the bus to school so that we could show her where to go and how to line-up at the bell. We were lucky to get some great shots of both Cade and Claire that I am hoping to scrapbook later this week! Jax will have some pics up tomorrow/this weekend, due to the fact that his first day is tomorrow! They are all doing really well so far with waking-up and dealing with being tired. We'll see how long this lasts! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for school!

Dawn said...

I got a smile out of Jax today. It took some doing, but I got it.

Nessa said...

See there are miracles in the world!