Thursday, April 30, 2009

We're Moving!


Well, Eric and I will be moving at the end of the month...oh, and I guess that we'll take the kids and dog with us! :) While we love the home we are in, we are starting to burst at the seams! The new house is located in the Southwest part of town and is right by school for the kids...we're talking walking distance! It is a great house and here's some of the stats:
3600 sq. ft.
4 bedrooms
4 bathrooms
large kitchen w/ eat in area
separate dining room
2 family areas on the main floor
huge backyard
tons of storage
finished basement
We are closing on the 15th and are hoping to move in the following weekend. It will be a lot of work, but we are so very excited!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW! Congratulations.

Heather said...

awesome! buy us a new house while you are at it.

Katie said...

I love the outside and can't wait to see what you do with the inside. Good luck with the move. Did you guys sell your house you're in now?

meredith said...

Still pouting over you leaving our neighborhood and I'm still jealous of your new back yard and kitchen/dining room, but I'm really happy for you in a pouty bratty sort of way. (Lisa better not move too!!!!) :) Let me know when you need help w/ the kids-
i can at least take them all for a walk :)

Unknown said...

Jealous .. oh so jealous! We were in the process of qualifying when Brian's job terminated him because he was on Worker's Comp over 6 months. No house :0(

It looks BEAUTIFUL!

Ashley said...

I looked at all the pictures of this house online with Sarah after she looked at it. It is very nice and big! And Ranger will be very happy with his new backyard.

Anonymous said...

Super cute house!!! I kept my sanity! Now to go and get the things that didnt fit on the truck....and clean.....and unpack.....and clean!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great house! Good luck with the move. I never want to do it again!