So, the day after Eric's birthday (Jan. 25th), Eric decided to go on a diet. I knew he would lose weight, but wasn't prepared for this! He had been talking about a diet and exercise program that he had seen on t.v., (yes, an infomerical) called the Power 90. I just nodded and said fine, all the while anticipating that it would be money down the toilet. Well, needless to say, I WAS WRONG! (Those words are seldom heard by me so print this post out as proof that I DID say them!) :)
Since the 26th of January, Eric has lost 40 lbs.! I am so proud of him...even if he makes it impossible to get a picture of him! Just for a reference, 40 lbs. is like losing Claire!
Keep up the good work Hon!

4 comments:
Wow! Congrats to Eric!
You sure he didn't pull a Steven trick. He never looked like he had 40 pounds to loose.
DON'T LOSE CLAIRE!
Probably meth use
Post a Comment