Sweet, Sweet, Goodness...dentists of the world, turn away from these horrifying pictures!
Darth Maul, Snow princess, Cow, and Dragon
What is the best thing about Halloween? There is so much candy in my house right now! Who says that Halloween is a pointless holiday? I love it. I've even realized that this is a holiday where I really do benefit from having a large family. The kids go out and trick-or-treat until they fall down, and at the end of the night Eric and I get to take all the candy! We really are the candy PIMPS! Anyway- we trick-or-treated with some family and friends for a few hours, Cade setting the pace and Claire bringing up the rear. My little girl held her own this year and I was really impressed with how far she went. When Cade gets around candy it's like feeding time at the pirana tank...make that free candy and the kid moves at the speed of light! Oh, did he have fun! Jax was cute as a dragon, but wanted to eat each piece as it was given to him. Finnegan stayed awake the whole time and had me carry him constantly! We ended the night with what has now become our tradition of going to the Anderson's house for hot cocoa...and saltines for Finn! It is so much fun to visit with and talk to all these wonderful people! Enjoy the pictures and I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween evenings!

8 comments:
Yea, Halloween provides me with a sugar fix at work all the way through Christmas. How did your kids fall asleep? Did you only let them eat the pretzals? Ours didn't stop bouncing off the walls until well after 10.
I love the picture of them all sleeping. That's so cute. BTW if you're still awake, let Shawn know that i am too and tell him that it's time to come home!!!
Finn has the, "What the heck are these people doing with me now." look :0)
The candy haul was huge, the kids kept dumping their totes into other bags and containers so they could keep going. Next year only pillow cases, two for everyone. I have frozen many of my favorites. Now if I could just find a market for Halloween candy, after Halloween, I could go into business with all the kids we all have.
They are so so cute!!! I am so glad we are back in touch! xoxoxo "Bobby" veronica
ok So I didn't get my sugar fix because martin decided he didn't want to get dressed up and go out.... YOur kids looked so cutie
Problem! I came this AM to get your sin bar recipe and it's gone! LOL Can you email it to me? We are making an assortment of sweets for the holidays as gifts and that's on the list.
The Halloween loot is totally to my benefit, especially since I'm pregnant. The kids look adorable as always.
Post a Comment