Well, I know that I haven't posted in a while, but life has been crazy! My Dad and step-mom came to visit us out here in Austin. The kids had a blast with them and are still asking when they are coming back. Hey- they had so much fun that Grandpa and Grammy ended-up taking the kids out to dinner without Eric and I, because as Cade said...parents weren't invited! Ha...see if Santa visits you this year Cade! Eric and I got spoiled, the kids got spoiled, and the weather (for once) cooperated!
Well, Dad and Pam left on Monday morning (last Monday) and then Wednesday morning Eric went out of town for a few days. His trip was only four days, but oh goodness...the things that happened! Finnegan started walking...yep he's 8 months old! Jaxon got the Roto Virus...if you don't know what that is, live content in your ignorance! Cade got a cold, and for some reason Claire wouldn't sleep in her own bed. YIKES! Well, Eric is home now...a bit gimpy with a dislocated sholder, but at least he's in one piece! Life is getting back on track and I just have to hold out until Friday when us 'girls' go out to see Twilight!

12 comments:
Glad to hear you guys had fun! Thanks for the latest post, we'll be doing a lot of deep breathing around here.
I'm jealous to go see Twilight!
Wow! Pam looks amazing! Much different than I remember (apparently she took my 6th grader wisdom and dyed the red hair?) :0)I know I've asked you like this like 2 times but do they still live in Orinda - I still have dreams about that house LOL Loved it!
Can you email me your sin bar recipe?
Glad to see you back!
Umm I am so not coming to your house for a while!! HAHA
Seriously though do you need anything? Also I had a printer issue so now have a new one which actually prints directly on the CD. Have you bought the actual CD's yet? If not then try to buy printable CDS they are not more to buy and then we can save money by only have to submit a receipt for a ink cartridge and not for the CD Label Stickers too. It is pretty cool!
Oh man, when it rains it pours! How'd the gimp hurt his shoulder?
Basketball + Eric = OUCH! He dislocated it over a week ago and since then it has popped out of the socket a few more times. He goes into the doctors today to see about what we need to do!
To those few people out there who think that it is okay to place rude and negative comments on other peoples blogs...please don't. Friends and family visit these sites and all it does is make me hit the delete button...come on have a little class!
I really hate the people who hide behind the annonymous button. I had to remove it from my blog because of all the rude comments and I only had it there for family to use who do not have google accounts. Sorry Vanessa I guess you may have to remove it to. I wish some peole would grow up and quit being difficult to be difficult. ( I hope we do not see you at Twillight I do not want my movie experience ruined by the likes of you Annonymous.)
Thanks Lisa. Just feel sorry for those people who are so unhappy in their lives that they have to try to hurt other people. I mean really...if someone wants to be so vicious at least have the balls to put your name down! I'll see you (Lisa)at Twilight...and whoever you are who is leaving the posts, for someone who apparently doesn't like me-you sure are spending an awful lot of time reading about my life...get your own.;)
Oh we had several comments that were very rude as well. I'm pretty sure they're all from the same person. It honestly reminds me of jr high. It's time to grow up people!
Claire's hair is getting so long and she is looking so old...sad they grow too fast.
Post a Comment