Well, the weekend started out a bit windy, but with bright, clear blue skies. We raked up a TON of leaves and Eric took them out the the town leaf pile. It was so cute to see the kids playing in the truck bed, crushing all the leaves to make room for more!
Well, we woke-up this morning and it was even more windy, with gray skies. By the time we were on our way to church it was snowing! We weren't worried...we weren't dismayed...the snow wasn't sticking, just falling and melting. Well, we got home and the missionaries came over to eat. Around 4:30 they left and immediately my phone rang. My friend, Meredith, was calling to tell me to look outside. The snow had gotten worse and was STICKING! Man- I thought that we would have a few more weeks of good weather. Well, get out the snow blowers and shovels my friends...it looks like winter is here...EARLY!

7 comments:
look at that BABY, he is so stinkn cute!
I am so jealoius! That makes me miss Montana sooo much.
P.S. You have a town leaf pile? It just gets more and more Mayberry every post Nessa :0)
Pardon my spelling error - jealous. That's what I get for being a smart butt!
The good news is it's going to be 60 by thursday. The bad news is it will only be in the 40's on Friday. Let's hope it's wam for trick or treating!!!!!!
UGH!! That is all I am going to say...... UGH!
Think it is time to go back to Arizona now? I could use the warmth.
Hey, that little trash can by my post was a delete button, I guess I can delete my own comments. COOL. Hey it is suppose to be warmer tomorrow. We can only hope.
Post a Comment