We made it to the Zoo...Finally!
I love this time of year! We just passed our first hurdle of the month...Cade's birthday, and now we are on the Trick-or-Treating COUNTDOWN! During my blog stalking, I found a FABULOUS idea on my cousin-in-laws blog. She painted her windows in Halloween themes! I loved it and decided to give it a try. Luckily, my mom was out here and did half of the windows for me, but the above picture is what I did! (Thanks for the idea Heather!) The kids are soooooo excited about Halloween and are trying on their costumes everyday and practicing knocking on all our doors...no wonder I have a headache!
The other fun thing that we got to do recently was go up to the ZOO! We haven't been there in forever, so when we took my Mom up to the airport, we made a stop at the Zoo for some fun. The weather was gorgeous, and there was trick-or-treating throughout the entire ZOO...as if the kids needed bags full of candy! We had fun, and now are just hoping that the weather stays nice for Halloween!

12 comments:
Glad you guys had fun. Come paint my windows, PLEASE.
I can't believe Cade is 6! That's just crazy! I miss all the leaves, thanx for the pics and your windows look great!
The windows look totally adorable!
Hey Martha :0) I love the window - your view outside your window makes me want to move to Minnesota!
Copy cat. lol. I love your windows! Isn't it fun? It makes it more fun b/c every year your decorations can be different, you don't have to store anything, and It doesn't cost much.
I'm serious about Christmas. I'd love to have you paint my windows.
I am going around making comments on all the blogs I read so I can be forgiven for my cyberstalking habits.
Great window painting. As soon as I saw that I figured you had been inspired by another blog. I laughed when I was right.
I am so jealous of your fall leaves! The windows are a great idea...I think I might try that myself. Where do you get the paint? Is it just normal craft paint?
How did you do the window painting? I'm jealous! Thanks for the insiration .. we're taking the kids to the SF zoo on Nov 2nd .. and then I'm introducing them to Fog City Diner milkshakes!
Windows look great, can't wait to see Christmas, glad your Mom was able to come out and see all those beautiful grandchildren of hers. How is my nursery boy doing we miss them all.
since I can't leave this comment elsewhere I have to come back to your last posting - I was just going to come and tell you I NEED MY NEW RECIPE when low and behold -you beat me to it :0)
Don't you risk getting a parking ticket for having your vehicle oriented against traffic like that?
Post a Comment