Zeke and Finnegan...th birthday boys!
Finnegan with his Finn McMissle car!
Finnegan and Jax...too cute to pass up!
Yesterday Finnegan turned 4! In true Connett fashion, we celebrated this with him sick and on antibiotics, running to trimester conferences for Cade and Claire, and massive doses of Tylenol...for me, not him! Anyhow, he had a pretty good day and got some fun presents. Over the weekend we also celebrated with his cousin Zeke as their birthdays fall so close together...well close together in date, but many years apart! :)
I made a race track cake over the weekend (Finn loves the movie Cars), and last night the kids couldn't agree on a dessert so I made everyone their own individual cakes and let them decorate them however they wanted...messy, but fun!
So, Finnegan is now 4, and Jax's birthday is coming up in just a couple weeks! Yep, let the birthday season begin!

1 comment:
I can't believe he is four already. Tell the kids to stop growing up. Miss you guys tons.
Post a Comment