I am blessed to have a bunch of wonderful children, who not only make me laugh everyday, but they make me pull out my hair daily-thus saving me the price of a haircut! :) Seriously though, I love them so very much and am so proud to be their mom.
I am thankful for my awesome husband who devotes so much of his time to me, the kids, the cub scouts, and our community...I have no idea where he gets the energy and drive to do this, but it is humbling to watch. I thank my lucky stars everyday for the opportunity that I was given to be his eternal companion...yes honey, you are stuck with me FOREVER! :)
I am thankful for my parents who spoil me, and my children, and who love us so very much...we love you all too! -Even if you aren't brave enough to come to Minnesota in the winter! :)
I am thankful for some of the most unbelieveable friends that a girl could have. These women continually amaze me and make me want to be a better person, all the while having fun and laughing a ton! Our phone conversations may be interruped by statements like, "Don't touch that!", and "Get you finger out of your nose!", but we chit chat and problem solve within the frenzy of our homes!
I am thankful for all of the people in my life, I am thankful for the animals in my life, I am thankful that I have a house I love, and a car (okay-a gas guzzling Yukon) that has heated seats, and most of all this morning, I am thankful that the Christmas season is over, and that life is getting back to normal. So...thanks for reading this! :)

1 comment:
Gratitude posts are great!! Those are some dang cute kids. And I am thankful for heated seats too- even in AZ. :)
Post a Comment