Saturday, October 22, 2011

Grandpa and Grammy Pammy!






My parents arrived out here in MN on Wednesday evening. As our tradition seems to be holding strong, Eric and the kids and I, drove up to the Mall of America to meet them after their flight got in. The kids went on some rides with Grandpa and Grammy and then we ate some dinner. On the way home there was a stop at Super Target for a birthday gift for Cade, and a TON of winter clothes for the kids (thank you, thank you, thank you)...now they won't freeze to death!
Thursday we had a lazier day...there were pumpkin projects to make, haircuts to get, naps to be had, and a visit to the Spam museum!
Friday my parents took the kids and I to Bounce World! The kids had a BLAST and got worn out. We ate lunch up there in Rochester, and wen to Hom Goods/T.J. Maxx on the way home for some Christmas decor (which won't go up until the day after Thanksgiving, just so you know)! My wonderful parents (although I fear for their sanity) took Cade, Claire, and Jax, out to dinner at the Pizza Ranch to end out the day.
Today we started out with Grammy coming over and making the kids French-Toast! We also had the 'honor' of introducing Grandpa and Grammy to the delights of SPAM! :) Next, we decided to go bowling. Everyone was better than Pam and I! :) The kids were funny to watch, and Cade was pretty darn good! We came home for some lunch and naps, before going to Farmer John's Pumpkin Patch! The kids had been there before on field trips, but I had never gone! WOW...we got some GREAT, funky looking pumpkins for the table for Thanksgiving. Enjoy the pics and we'll update the remainder of the trip next week!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It sounds like a busy time. Glad you survived the busy time.