Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day!

Eric BBQ-ing for the carnivores!

Claire and Uncle B!

Griffin...little Mr. serious!

Who needs napkins?

Again...who needs napkins!

I love Memorial Day. Having a picnic is the BEST! Our ward usually has a huge potluck picnic, but for some reason it didn't happen this year. So, while on the phone with Eric's cousin Lisa, we decided to have our own picnic. It was even more fun once we invited some friends including Eric's good friend, Brian, who he's known since 3rd grade. It was so fun to have the men BBQing and just visiting/relaxing. The weather was relativly nice, so the kids all ate outside...thus saving my house and my sanity. There were about 24 people, and our three dogs, but there is little to clean today...A MIRACLE! After everyone left I even got a nice long walk in with my good friend, and came home to a housefull of already bathed children (thanks hon)! Ahhhh...now I have a three day grace period before school lets out for summer. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if I can help in any way.