Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jaxon Graduates!


Last night Jaxon graduated from Congregational Preschool! He will be entering Woodson Kindergarten this Fall and is very excited. The ceremony was very cute and he sang really well. All my kids are growing up to fast...I feel like I am missing out on so much due to the fact that time is flying by...remind me that I said that in the middle of the summer when I've got a bald spot from pulling out my hair, due to the fact that all five kids will be home everyday...all day...for three months! :)

2 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

Martin starts school July 25th so I only have around 6 weeks before he starts school. Than it is year around school. Im really excited for year around than I do not need to wonder what I am going to do with them for three months.

Dawn said...

I cannot believe he is going to kindergarten. He's such a fun little guy!