Mojo is a Morkie...mix of Maltese and Yorkshire Terrier. Eric and Cade picked him and his brother (which went to Bonnie's house) last night. They ended-up driving into Iowa, three hours away, and got home at 11:00 pm. Even though we've only had him for a day he is fitting in to our family quite well. Buffy (our Maltese) is thrilled that she has someone to dominate, the kids are thrilled that there is a new fluffy puppy in the house, and Ranger, well...he keeps giving me these looks that I am interpreting as, "Are you freaking kidding me?" So, I'e obviously lost my mind, but as I go completely insane I will be comforted with puppy-breath and his soft cuddly body! :)
1 year ago

3 comments:
Are you trying to have one canine for each child?
Nah, have fun with the puppy. He looks really cute. You are braver than I, I don't even want one.
You are crazy!!! Martin wants a bird or a Dog and trust me he isn't getting any!!
LOL @ Dawn. My husband just asked me the same question .. is your friend going to have 5 kids AND 5 dogs? LOL
Post a Comment