Monday, December 20, 2010

Update!

Who needs a couch whn there is Ranger!

Jax and Finn before his school concert!

FROSTING!!!...I mean, CHRISTMAS COOKIES!

HA...the camera is finally downloading so I can post! YIPEE! This month has been crazy...and Christmas is this week! I love this time of year...except for today when the kids are getting released early due to the storm! So, Griffin is almost 1. Such a cute boy...and such a sweet baby! Jaxon had his school concert, and did a wonderful job singing! He was adamant that I give him a mohawk for the event...still a cutie! Yesterday we frosted Christmas cookies with the neighbors...who also brought their cookies that they were going to frost. The kids ingested more frosting/M&M's/sprinkles than I was prepared for. I wonder why they were all so crazy last night, hmmmmm? :)Well, have to get the kids from school because of weather...pray for me! :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I hope you aren't still upset with the messenger. The cookies look good.