Yesterday we went to the doctors for a well-child check-up and to get the flu shots/mist for the rest of us. Griffin is doing really well. He is hitting all of his milestones and is slowly growing out of his reflux problems. The one amazing thing that I learned was his weight. All of my kids have been 19-20 lbs. by the time they turn 1. Griifin is 10 months old and he is 21.1 lbs.! Yes, he's a Sumo-Wrestler in training! He is saying Mama, and Dada, and as all the other kids did, he's walking already. Griff is such a joy and is a very smiley, fun little spirit. He may have been a suprise, but I couldn't imagine our lives without him in it!
1 year ago

3 comments:
Lily's a year and a half and she weighs about 22 lbs I think. Crazy.
I can't believe he is walking and talking. what a cute cute boy.
Yes a cutie!
He needs the weight to defend himself. What a cutie.
Post a Comment