Monday, October 18, 2010

Cade is 8...and Baptized!

Eric and Cade!

Emily, Lily, Claire, Cenneidigh, Finnegan

Jax and Finnegan...oh, so reverant!

Griffin's goofy smile for the camera!

Yep...he has made it to 8 years old! Yesterday was an unbelievably wonderful day for Eric and I as parents. Not only were we able to celebrate the 8th birthday of our oldest child, but were able to baptize him right after church. To have him baptized and recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost on his actual birthday, surrounded by so many friends and family was such a joy! It amazes me that he is so grown-up and such a good kid! Cade is thoughtful, caring, and is always concerned with others. He loves taking karate class with Eric, and has started piano lessons with Claire this year. He is happy, and healthy, and I don't know what I would ever do without him. People warned me that the years would fly by, and they really have! Well, enjoy the pics and have a great week...we'll be eating leftover ice cream for the next few weeks!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for letting us participate in Cade's special day. It was a wonderful service.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Sorry we were not able to be there.

meredith said...

It was such a great day. Cade and your fam totally rock :)

Rachael said...

Goodness! How could that little baby I remember be EIGHT?!?! Congratulations to all of you :)