I know, I know...it's been forever since I posted. Even now I have no time so this will be quick!
39 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
Feel like three years pregnant!
Had one day of False labor...wasn't that fun!
As of a week ago I was dilated 2 1/2 cm, and 50% effaced.
Next Dr. appt is tomorrow so we'll see if there's been any change.
Really, really, REALLY want him out...what we've done:
LOTS of exercise
Tons of spicy foods
acupressure points
Today I have a reflexology apt. at 4:00!
I'll try to update tomorrow if there's been a change...if not I'll be here tearing my hair out! :)
1 year ago

4 comments:
Oh try three weeks overdue. Hang in there, it will be over soon and you won't be sleeping again.
Oh Mann! It really doesn't matter how far over or how close to your due date you are. It is just hard at that point. I feel for ya. Just make plans for every single day and then you won't be sitting there waiting. Keep us updated!
I know how you feel because one year ago I was in the same spot with False labor and trying everything to get Roxie out. Amanda is the baby talker she talked to by tummy and less than 24 hours I was in Labor!!
I know you are so ready to be done!!! I totally hear you there... I am however happy that this baby had all that time to grow. `Cannot wait to meet him!
Post a Comment