Sunday, April 20, 2008

Smile!!!


Well, here's proof that Finnegan smiles. We can't seem to get a direct shot of his face due to the fact that every time he sees the camera light, he gets a serious look on his face, thus erasing his smile! I'm not going to admit to how many pictures we took before getting this one!

Overall, Finn is doing great. He's FINALLY starting to put on weight...slowly, and looks more and more like Jax every day! All you moms out there can relate, but some days I look at the kids and I start to tear-up because I love them all so much and I truly count myself as one of the luckiest people just because I have them. I know, I know, give it a few years and I will be itching for them to go to college!

Claire and Jax are just fabulous! They play together so well, and love "helping" with the baby. I have to say that today made me very glad that I only have one girl. Getting four kids, and myself ready for church every Sunday (Eric has meetings every Sunday) is challenging at best! Today I had the added bonus of Claire informing me that her fingernails just had to match her new pink shoes. I tried to talk her out of it, but she replied that the Primary was singing in Church and she needed to look good...sheesh, what a diva!

Cade has been learning a lot about serving a mission, and likes to talk about where he wants to go. Today we watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. He loved the scene where they are sitting at the table eating snakes, eyeball soup, and monkey brains. Of course Eric HAD to point out that some people in different countries really eat those things. Cade looked baffled at this news, and so when I asked him if he wants to serve a mission in one of those countries, he looked at me and screamed NEVER!!! Oh, how fun it is to traumatize my children!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I actually hadn't seen any picture of him yet. He is adorable!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Yes he is adorable and it was fun to finally see him awake - great picture. Tell Cade we even got to eat fun things like that in Romania.