Saturday, February 16, 2008

When will it end?

Today I am 38 weeks pregnant. At this point with the last one (Jax), he was already born and we were back at home. I feel like an elephant...they are pregnant for 2 years and have my utmost sympathies! All I can eat is Chex Mix, red bell pepper humus dip, anything that is full of jalapenos, and cookie dough. I can handle these cravings fine, but when I am eating these things...sometimes all at once... Eric starts to turn green!
Today while Claire rubbed my belly to feel the kicks of her new lil bro I told her that the baby is ready to come out. She asked if he has legs, arms, etc., and I replied that he has everything. Now she is thrilled to say that there is a butt in my tummy- I need to get her to explain that the butt is attached to a baby!
I promise to keep updates coming and as soon as he actually decides to make an appearance we will post pictures...hopefully he'll come out before we have to send him to college!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You could always venture out on a 3mile walk like you did the morning Cade was born. I guess it is a little cold though. I wish for your sake that he comes tomorrow.