
On February 21st, at 7:39 PM, Finnegan Richard was born! Finn was 5 lbs., 14 oz., and was 17 and 3/4 inches long. It was a really good thing that he was so small due to the fact that my epidural wore off about a half-hour before he was born. I felt everything... and not in a good way! People who do natural labor by choice need therapy...just kidding! We stayed in the hospital for 24 hours and then came home last night. There's nothing like being home again!
Finn has dark hair and those newborn baby blues. Cade thinks he's cool and then plays with his lego sets, while Claire wants to hold him and dress him. Jax has surprised us with his love of everything Finnegan. All Jax wants to do is to hold the baby, kiss the baby, hug the baby, and talk to the baby. Eric and I are so lucky to add this special little soul into our family. OH! I shouldn't forget our other "kid". Ranger is very protective of Finn. We got home yesterday from the hospital and introduced Ranger, our Great Dane, to Finn. First off, Finn is SMALLER than the dogs head, but secondly, Ranger is being very careful and protective of the baby. He wouldn't let Eric come sit next to me while I nursed this morning. Eric worked with him and now he's chilling out, but it was pretty cute!
You can also see more pictures at http://www.clanconnett.com/finn

1 comment:
How SWEET! He looks like a Connett Boy. I'm glad he is here and you guys are back home.
When Livi was born I thought Ben would have the issues but Ryley was the one who acted up. It surprised me that the 'baby' loved the new baby so much. Congrats!
Post a Comment