Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Here we go!


Well, now that we are living far away from so many friends and family, I felt that it was indeed time to share our lives and pictures in order to keep everyone up to date! Life out here in Austin has been fun and very busy! The kids are a constant source of entertainment to Eric and I, and I can't imagine our lives without them in it!

Cade is now five years old and attends kindergarten! He is all boy! His personal favorites include transformers, candy, legos, and anything that could potentially cause harm to him, or his siblings!

Claire is 3 1/2 and responds mostly to the names Princess and Your Highness! She is still a cuddler with a sweet smile. Claire takes ballet and tap lessons and was one of the Gingerbread Cookies in her dance company's performance of the Nutcraker this past Christmas! She attends preschool and loves anything pink!

Jaxon is almost 2 and our biggest handful to date! Jax is content to live and breathe Mommy. A new toy? Cookies? Chocolate? Friends?...Jax couldn't care less! He is content to sit on my lap, or be carried on my hip ALL DAY LONG! He is a talker and has so much energy that I am envious!

Baby #4- What can we say? He will be here soon! My due date is March 2nd, but the last two came weeks early. So, in reality, he could be here any day now. My vote is for sooner rather than later! No names as yet. Those of you who know us know that Eric and I with fight it out until we can see and hold him.

Eric and I have been married 6 1/2 years and I still say that he is the best thing to happen to me. I am truly blessed to be madly in love with my best friend! Eric is working for Heartman Insurance out here in Austin. His work is five minutes down the road and he manages to come home for lunch most days! What a change from Arizona!

2 comments:

Katie said...

YEAH!!! Welcome to the blogging world. Now It can feel like you live 20 minutes away. The kids have gotten so big and adorable. Keep posting!

Kev said...

Awesome! It is so good to hear that you are doing so well. We sure do miss having you guys across the pool. I hope you will come visit us in SAn Antonio!