Jax is 6!
Easter Basket Cupcakes!
So, I broke my toe...foot vs. chair and the chair won. The kids decided to call my foot the 'Zombie Foot'. Pretty, huh? :)
Jax turned 6 in March. We celebrated by dropping off pizza and cookies for his class, which he loved! Then we made a Mint Chip ice cream cake and cookies for his birthday dessert! He is such a joy and such a funny lil guy!
Last night we had our annual balloon send off for great-grandpa John. Eric's grandfather passed away and every year we get a bunch of balloons, write a message on them and send them up to heaven to him (Claire's idea-isn't she a sweetie?)! Lisa, David and their kids came as well and wrote messages and then we had a big BBQ. I made Easter Basket cupcakes, and I think that they came out pretty darn cute....they were very yummy!
So, today the kids are out of school and I am taking two of them in to the Dr.'s because they are sick. I think that Griff has an ear infection, an Jax possibly has bronchitis. It looks to be a looooooong Monday! :)

1 comment:
Ouch! That stinks that you broke your toe. ...But I love that you showed the picture. :)
Cute Easter baskets too!
Post a Comment