Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Griffin...ELDIABLO!

Griffin is Growing Fast!

Summer has been a whirlwind of activity out here. The kids have been awimming, having play-dates, and riding bikes. Now, when I say that they have been riding bikes, I mean REALLY riding bikes...on average we ride about twenty to twenty-two miles a week! They've done GREAT!
Not to be discounted is my youngest, Griffin! He is now 19 months old. He has started in the Nursery Class at Church (YIPEE), and is such a joy! He's walking/running/jumping everywhere. I kiddingly say that every morning I need to get a bunch of one dollar bills so that I can put them in his shorts, because this kid LOVES to get up and dance on the dining room table...sheesh! I really got lucky with him because he is sweet and pretty mild mannered. He loves to kiss everyone and play with the dogs. He sleeps 12 hours a night (thank heavens), and still takes a 2 hour nap every afternoon. I look forward to all his accomplishments and adore what a great addition he has been to our family!

3 comments:

Heather said...

wow, he is getting big isn't he. Time for another one! Lol.

Nessa said...

Heather...I know where you live and will hunt you down...NO MORE BABIES!!! :)

Dawn said...

Very sweet. I don't feel like I know him.