1 year ago
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
SLEEP!!!
Do you ever have one of those nights when you just can't sleep. To clarify, I mean not on;y does it seem totally impossible to FALL asleeep, but that once you are asleep, you cannot stay that way? Last night was one of those nights. Not only was I a miserable insomniac, so were Cade, Claire, Jax, Finn, and Eric...Griffin was the only one who slept all night long! So, we are very 'zombie-like' this morning, and I am hoping for an early evening. I know the kids are going to be great today so that I can rest...right? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah rest that's what your going to do....hahahahaha....sorry I know what you mean and I like it on this end where I can take a nap and know no one is going to die or kill someone else. Good luck it goes fast just not while you are living it.
I pray that this never happens to me!
That has happen here but I will have to admit I run away to my In-Law and crash at their house for the day. It helps these are their only Grandchildren.
Post a Comment