Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Jax!


Yes, he has made it to two! I really consider this to be a miracle. He got tons of toys and insisted upon a chocolate cake, which he proceeded to smear all over his face! He is such a little cutie and is talking more and more every day...it would just be great if his favorite word wasn't NO! Oh well, terrible twos here we come!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Is his birthday really the 14th? Ben turned three that day. Ryley's first word was also
"no". Two is such a 'fun' age. I think I like them younger, rather than older and smarter, mine seem to get more sassy. What a cute birthday boy!

RoomWithAView said...

My brother has a 2 year old (he turned 2 March 30th) step-son. It's such a cute age! Even better .. he loves me to death so I get to be Auntie AND send him home when I can't take anymore!

Tara