Monday, November 26, 2012
Damn you Pinterest...Damn You! :)
Too many of my friends have been telling me to check out Pinterest...great now I am addicted and have added an new 'time-waster' to my days! That being said, I can say that it is fabulous site and I have found great ideas and recipes. So, here's a few pictures of what I have done this last week!
The Panda Bear cupcakes were actually out of the Hello Cupcake cookbook that my mom bought me a few years ago. They were super fun and totally cute...not to mention yummy!
The Reindeer, Christmas Tree, and Santa were a gift from my Step-mom, Pam, last year! They are by far my favorite decorations. If you look closely you can see little stars and trees...a pinterest idea for the kids to do!
The Ho Ho Ho sign that I have up was actualyy taken from a Halloween idea that I used last month (previous post). This time I bought pre-designed cake boards and traced out the H's, and O's onto colored foam. I then glued ribbon to the back and Ta-Da!
Our front door...as you can see, it is basically all glass, which means see-thru! I found this cute idea in the Home Decor section on Pinterest. It was super easy to do...all I did was buy the stuff, hand it to Eric, and say, "Can you do this, my leg hurts!" (to those who don't know, I had surgery this week). So, you see, simple! :) By the way...a big thanks to my husband for not only putting them up, but taking them down and re-doing it because I didn't like the placement of the curtain rod! He's so good to me!
The Santa-wreath was soooooooo fun to do! Claire and I found this in the Seasonal section and voila! Really easy! We cut strips of cloth (or you could use tulle), tied them around a straw wreath from Jo-Anns (you can also use foam wreaths...but, I am cheap and the straw wreaths were less $$$). We found Santa hats at Walmart for 98 cents, and hot-glued it to the top.
So, now you understand my dilemma..great ideas for the home, fun projects for the kids, fabulous DIY ideas for organization/cleaning...the list goes on and on. Where am I going to find the time for all that I want to do???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahahaha! Join the club of pinterest addicts! Cute stuff!
Could we PLEASE get a post? Please? :0)
Post a Comment