People pay for mud-baths...we could make a FORTUNE!
Well, summer is finally here and we are enjoying the relaxed schedule. The kids have been great and we are getting into some sort of routine. The big news around here is that Claire learned/taught herself how to ride her two-wheeler without the training wheels! YAY!!! Now we can ride bikes to the park and around town...thus saving me freakish amounts of money on gas! Seriously, try filling up a Yukon gas tank when it is on empty...if you don't die from the heart-attack that comes with the final dollar amount, you'll instead try to figure out how to walk EVERYWHERE! :)
So, the kids have been in the backyard play-pool everyday (rain or shine) and even indulged in a mud fight with Cade's friend Noah. I wasn't to blame for this by the way...I was taking a shower while Eric watched them (so at least I was clean)! The great thing about this was that when the kids look back on their childhood, they won't remember all the dishes I did, or how much I vaccumed-up after them. The things that they will remember the most are having mud-fights, popsicles right before dinner just because it is hot outside, and learning to ride a bike. I am so unbelievably blessed to be here to see all these things...and clean up after them, whether they remember THAT or not!

1 comment:
What a great way to look at it... making memories. Another thing they will remember is how their dad drives crazy all over the road going home from church.
Post a Comment